Our aims are
- To support parents/cares in developing happy, confident children with positive attitudes to life and learning
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment through which the children can explore the world and meet new challenges with appropriate support.
- To be proactive in ensuring that Merry-Go-Round provides equality of opportunity for all children and their families.
- We believe that parent/cares are the first and most important educators of their child.
- We believe that all children are unique and special and that each child develops and learns in their own way and at their own pace.
- We believe that all children have the right to be treated equally and fairly regardless of race, gender,faith,ability or background.
- We believe that play is vital to a young child’s development and that a play based curriculum is the best way to help children and develop learning.
- We believe that all learning is rooted in what the learner already knows and,therefore,that young children will learn most effectively from experiences that have meaning to them and relevance to their lives.